In order to strengthen the relationship between the CeCH curatorium and the curatorium for „Katalogisiserung der mittelalterlichen und frühneuzeitlichen Handschriften der Schweiz“, to deepen the relationship between e-codices and its various cooperative partners (libraries within and outside of Switzerland, researchers, etc.), and to guarantee quality control over the scientific content offered, an Editorial Board (EB) was established for e-codices in 2011.
The functions of the Editorial Board include:
- Representatives from both curatoria inform their respective curatoria about the activities of the EB. The EB advises e-codices in scientific matters concerning digitized and yet to be digitized manuscripts. It is mainly involved in the selection of manuscripts for presentation by e-codices and in ensuring that the minimal standards for descriptive metadata are met.
- The EB assists e-codices in creating formal relationships with institutions and individuals that own manuscripts.
Editorial Board Representatives:
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Flüeler, University of Fribourg (President)
- Prof. Dr. Felix Heinzer, Albert Ludwigs University, Freiburg in Breisgau
- Prof. Dr. emer. Lieselotte Saurma, Senior Professor of Medieval Art History, University of Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr. Michael Stolz, Institut für Germanistik, University of Bern